The undersigned is hereby informed to constitute the Student council for Rajgad Dnyanpeeth's College of Pharmacy,Bhor for academic year 2019-20.The detail of the committee members is as below mentioned.
|Mrs.M.B.Kamble||Students Welfare officer||Coordinator|
|Mr.S.K.Budhawale||NSS Program officer||Member|
|Mr.R.S.Solunke||Head of Department||Member|
|Miss.Anuja Mahangare||First Year B.Pharm||Student Member|
|Miss.Pratiksha Khandale||Second Year B.Pharm||Student Member|
|Miss.Sneha Vatte||Third Year B.Pharm||Student Member|
|Miss.Pragati Nimbalkar||Final Year M.Pharm||Student Member|
|Mr.Abhijeet Bhosale||M.Pharm (QA)||Student Member|
|Mr.Akash Jadhav||M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics)||Student Member|
|Miss.Minal Ingale||M.Pharm (Pharmacology)||Student Member|
|Mr.Darshan Dhumal||NSS candidate||Student Member|
|Miss.Trupti Bhoite||General Secretary||Student Member|
|Mr.Sanket Gole||Sports Secretary (Boys)||Student Member|
|Miss.Sangeeta Pichad||Sports Secretary (Girls)||Student Member|
|Mr.Akhil Karandikar||Cultural Secretary(Boys)||Student Member|
|Miss.Snehal Kadbane||Cultural Secretary(Girls)||Student Member|
|Miss.Shradha Arya||Girl student ( nominated)||Student Member|
|Miss.Pradnya Kamble||Girl student ( nominated)||Student Member|
|Objective||To give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out curricular and co-curricular activities.|
|Role and responsibilities of Student council||1. To make students aware about good parliamentary practice.
2. To make the students participate in development of college and develop their career, personality and organizational skills.
3. Student council helps to share ideas & interest which helps in college reform.
4. They always help to raise funds for college activities including social activities.
5. Smooth conduct of cultural-art activities, fresher's day, annual day, wellness programs and farewell.
6. Prevention of ragging in campus through counseling students.
7. Encourage innovative and creative skills of the students.
8. Organize Samarth Bharat Abhiyan, Ganesh festival, Tree plantation, awareness rallies and various wellness activities.
9. Suggesting the administration to improve student's amenities to improve their career and personality.