The undersigned is hereby informed to constitute the Student council for Rajgad Dnyanpeeth's College of Pharmacy,Bhor for academic year 2020-21.The detail of the committee members is as below mentioned.
|Dr. Rajkumar Virbhadrappa Shete||Principal||Chairperson|
|Mrs. Manisha Bhagwat Kamble||Students Development Officer||Coordinator|
|Mr. Sambhaji Khanderao Budhawale||NSS Program officer||Member|
|Mr. Vishwas Chandrakant Bhagat||Head of Department||Member|
|Mr. Shrikant Ramchandra Borate||Sports Coordinator||Member|
|Mr. Kakasaheb Jagannath Kore||TPC Coordinator||Member|
|Mrs. Sarika Ravindra Wavhale||Staff Reprentative||Member|
|Mrs. Vaibhavi Vasant Kunjir||Staff Reprentative||Member|
|Mr. Shivkumar Manoharrao Sontakke||Second Year B. Pharm||Student Member|
|Miss. Pratiksha Ramesh Khandale||Third Year B. Pharm||Student Member|
|Miss. Sayali Dattatray Bhelake||Final Year B. Pharm||Student Member|
|Miss. Pragati Ramakant Nimbalkar||Second Year M. Pharm||Student Member|
|Mr. Akash Madhav Jadhav||M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)||Student Member|
|Miss. Minal Vilas Ingale||M. Pharm (Pharmacology)||Student Member|
|Mr. Dipak Vitthalrao Fazage||NSS candidate||Student Member|
|Mr. Onkar Chandrakant Tupe||Sports Secretary (Boys)||Student Member|
|Miss. Rina Mahadev Takale||Sports Secretary (Girls)||Student Member|
|Mr. Shreyas Sudhirrao Sarnaik||Cultural Secretary (Boys)||Student Member|
|Miss. Prajakta Jayandranath Shete||Cultural Secretary (Girls)||Student Member|
|Miss. Payal Ankush Raut||Girl Student (Nominated)||Student Member|
|Miss. Pratiksha Ashok Kamble||Girl Student (Nominated)||Student Member|
|Objective||To give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out curricular and co-curricular activities.|
|Role and responsibilities of Student council||1. To make students aware about good parliamentary practice.
2. To make the students participate in development of college and develop their career, personality and organizational skills.
3. Student council helps to share ideas & interest which helps in college reform.
4. They always help to raise funds for college activities including social activities.
5. Smooth conduct of cultural-art activities, fresher's day, annual day, wellness programs and farewell.
6. Prevention of ragging in campus through counseling students.
7. Encourage innovative and creative skills of the students.
8. Organize Samarth Bharat Abhiyan, Ganesh festival, Tree plantation, awareness rallies and various wellness activities.
9. Suggesting the administration to improve student's amenities to improve their career and personality.